Stanley K Mid-Calf Lightweight with Cushion
The Stanley K work sock is a lightweight sock, designed to go best with rubber boots when working, for example on boats out at sea. The sock is rigorously tested by the Alaskan Salmon Sisters and their crew, who work on their family's commercial fishing boats for long hauls - which says something about how good this sock is.
- Performance Fit: No blisters or chafing. The wide ribbing in the leg means that the sock provides perfect support without squeezing too much but also without sliding down or rolling up. The sock is reinforced in the heel and toe and has an elastic support around the foot.
- True Seamless™: The sock is made without seams for ultimate comfort. Put it on and then forget it's on.
- High-quality mulesing-free and pre-washed merino wool: For those who want comfort and a sock that breathes.
- Fast Action Wicking: The sock forces away moisture and acts as quick drying.
- The sock performs in all weather conditions. It is cool in summer and warming in winter.
- It is naturally antibacterial and keeps bad odors at bay.
Environment and Sustainability:
- The stocking is finely knitted - 1441 stitches per square inch with 168 needles - which provides exceptional durability.
- All socks are quality assured and approved by hand.
- RWS-certified merino wool.
Cushion: Lightweight sock with cushion under the foot, around the heel and the toe box.
Height: mid-calf for added protection and warmth.
Washing instructions: Machine wash hot, tumble dry or hang dry. Do not fade.
51% Merino wool 46% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
Darn Tough har helhjertet og med succes designet, udviklet og fremstillet strømper på fabrikken i Vermont siden 1978. Det familieejede firma sætter en stor ære i at producere slidstærke og funktionelle strømper lavet af 100% RWS-certificeret uld. Darn Tough fås i mange forskellige modeller og er perfekte til dem, der sætter pris på stil, funktionalitet og komfort.